Twenty-20 Cooking event Announcement

17:07 Niloufer Riyaz 20 Comments

On the occasion of my 100th post celebration, I am hosting my first cooking event, Twenty-20.
Cricket fever is all over the world and thats what gave me an idea for the theme. Yes twenty-20. Summer is around here and its a hard task to stand in the kitchen for a long time to cook. We really want to cook something fast. Thats the theme, Cook a dish under 20 minutes, and what next? post it.


Guidlines
Cook any dish, it can be from starter to dessert
  • Duration of the cooking must be less than 20 minutes
  • Can be a Veg or Non-Veg
  • Multiple entries are accepted
  • Link your entries to the Event Announcement page
  • Old entries can do, just a link it to the annoucement page
  • Email me to nilouferriyaz@gmail.com with subject as Twenty-20 Cooking Event with following details:
    Your Name:
    Blog's Name:
    Recipe Name:
    Recipe Url/Link:
    Picture of the dish:
  • Non-Blogger can also participate just  mail me the recipe and the photo of the dish.
  • But remember, entries should reach before 31st May 2010

20 comments:

Kiran said...

A very wonderful event.Will surely participate.Thank you for the invitation.

Congratulations on the 100 posts! Nice idea to collect quick recipe ideas. Looking forward to it! Cheers!

Congrats on your 100th post, and thats a lovely event, will try sending some...

Priya Suresh said...

Interesting event, will send my entries..

Malar Gandhi said...

Lovely event, happy hosting, will participate in this event, I have bunch of stuff that cud be whipped in 20 mins, and congrats on 100th post.

Panchpakwan said...

Congarts on your milestone dear..
Keep on rocking!!!

Nice event..sure will send some entires..
Baked entries are allowed?

Thanks Dear.
Any thing, baked or microwaved from starters to desserts. Sure . Do send your entries

harini-jaya said...

First time here...U have a cool space here..shall send in some of my entries too..

Yasmeen said...

Congrats ! Will try to participate :D

Umm Mymoonah said...

Congrats Nilofer,i have a doubt wheather the preparation time have to be 20 minutes or the whole cooking time process itself 20 minutes.I would like to make an entry too

Rach said...

Congrats on your 100th post. Cooking within 20min, quick and easy cooking is something that I always like. Count me in :)

hearty congrats dear..wish to see u with 100000000 post soon..all the best wishes
nice event ..sure will participate

count me in..love qucik cooking

GayathriRaj said...

wow nice concept....you can count me...i will surely participate in the event...

are chutneys and raitas salad r allowed...no cooking ..let me knw asap

Hayley said...

Great event...count me in !!

This is my first time in your site beautiful pictures. I would like to participate in this event I have submitted a recipe to your email.

Congrats on the 100th post. Came here through SS blog. You have a cool space. Looking forward to post a recipe for your event.

Drop in sometime at Hamaree Rasoi in your free time.

Deepa

sonu said...

hi niloufer..first time here..gr8 event wud like to participate..happy to follow u..pls do visit mine if time permits..
www.sonu-palatecorner.blogspot.com

Nithu Bala said...

Hi, I sent you entries today..