Easy Jelly Custard

12:37 Niloufer Riyaz 3 Comments

My blog has become an abandoned child literally ... with no post since 4 years.... years 4 long years.
Now when I got the email that I should publish something to keep my blog alive and not get it shut down.. this post becomes THE SURVIVAL POST.. 
         






Easy Jelly Custard






 The blogger world has changed so much. Now the definition of food bloggers is different.. I really miss the OG blogging days and the interaction with my blogging friends.. For the past years when life threw many obstacles... found posting one-page recipe once in a while in Instagram easy to keep myself afloat in social media .. many a times attempted  to do a blog post they are all half drafted waiting to be completed..




Easy Jelly Custard



   Now coming to this post  when I was searching for inspo for this survival post, It just struck me when I printed one of the one page recipe in the mini printer I got for a long term wish project of mine. this not only gave my inspo  but also enthu to keep my blog  alive In sha Allah.
Got the easy and perfect recipe you can make for Dessert, Iftar.. a definite hit at home- 2 ingredients  and  your dessert is done.. Let's gooo.






Easy Jelly Custard



You Need:

Strawberry Jelly - 1 packet
Creme Caramel Packet- 1 nos

Preparation:

Prepare the jelly according to the instructions and pour them in individual cups.
Allow them to set in refrigerator for a couple of hours.
Now prepare the creme mixture according to instructions with only 500ml milk 
slowly pour them on top of the set jelly cups. 
Allow them to set in the fridge for a couple of hours.
Refrigerate until set .Serve cold.
Enjoy. 






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice recipe . you remind me of my mother !

Anonymous said...

wooow!! sooooooo tasty!! 😋

Anonymous said...

yummy 😻😋